Choosing the best vacuum for stairs at home or office often becomes overwhelming because of lots of options and price variety. On the other hand, cleaning stairs spotlessly without any exertion is also a challenging work.
But if you are really feeling the battle-cry for shopping the best vacuum cleaner for stairs, then I must say you to stop now. For clearing your confusion, here I am representing the detail buying guide on how to pick out Best Vacuum for Stairs.
Thus, this will aid you to find you’re suitable one and helps you to do happier purchasing.
Therefore, this editorial will help you to know all about
- Types of the vacuum cleaner at a glance
- Some tips and tricks before buying a vacuum cleaner.
- Top 10 best vacuum for stairs and others.
- Important FAQ’S.
- How to choose the Best Vacuum for Stairs?
- Benefits and safeties.
Now, let’s get started with the topic and let’s see whether our idea helps you to get the perfect one.
Before Buying What to Look for Best Stair Vacuum?
To get the discussion easier, I have split the topic into various sections. I trust this will help you to know in a more honest fashion.
1. Firstly, types of stairs or floors you can have in your house:
2. Secondly, please select the appropriate vacuum cleaner from mentioning types.
3. Thirdly, the types of dirt you can face in your house:
- Pet's hair.
- Finest particles- dust, mud.
- Food items- popcorn, chocolate, chips smallest pieces.
Though it can be anything, if you receive a good hint about this, it will be much stress-free for you to choose the Best Vacuum for Stairs.
4.Fourth and finally, you can start looking for Best Vacuum for stairs. Here, you must research each and every product in an excellent way. Suppose, you can take the following facts:
- The extra tool.
- Storing system.
- Cordless or corded wire, etc.
But, you should also aware of your necessity before choosing the right product.
Top 10 Best Vacuum Cleaner for Stairs-2019
Now, let's get started with the details of 10 Best Vacuum for Stairs. Though, here you will find all the information about applying a vacuum cleaner for stairs you can apply these types of vacuum anywhere in the room.
If you are particularly looking for a handheld vacuum for stairs, then Eureka EasyClean -71C model will be perfect for you. Even so, you might have questioned why do you choose this product?
Easily, the following features will yield you the solution:
- 2 powerful suction motors.
- One is used for brushing and other is to suck-up the finest particles.
- Extra-long, 20-foot cord.
- Can hit the richest area and a dirt corner of the stairs and other parts.
- Flexible deluxe hose to clean the narrow space.
- Its illustrated plastic made exclusive hose gives the user a spotless cleanest.
- Revolving brush for pet's hair cleansing
- The canister is easy to open and clean.
- Just 4.8 quid
- Deep cleaning by only 5.5 amps. Thus, no extra electricity charges.
- Affordable price.
- Easy to maintain yard.
- It’s a bit noisy though.
- Entirely suitable for carpeted stairs.
- As it is handy, you might feel back pain sometimes.
As you can see, different types of vacuum cleaner have different purposes. But, one common purpose is, to remove the pet's hair. Well, in order to solve this problem, you can prefer Bissell pet hair eraser handheld vacuum. It is absolutely made as a pet hair removal from all types of stairs.
- Double nozzle packs of hard and soft.
- Usually, hard nozzle (black) is applied for to clean up the pet's dry food, kitty litter, and other minor components.
- Another one is soft (pink) nozzle. Suppose, if you face problem to pick up the pet hair and unseen dust from delicate cloth like a sofa or rug, you can use a soft pink nozzle to make your upholstery almost hairless.
- You can pack it in one hand and it's virtually weightless.
- Easy grip handles for smooth moving
- Rubber made ON/OFF switch makes you feel comfortable while cleaning.
- Multilayer filtration system.
- It has metal and paper filtration part separated. Thus, the metal mesh does the filtration for heavy particles and paper will do separate out for soft dirt. That's why it is called the Best Vacuum for Stairs and carpet.
- Powerful cyclonic cleaning action
- 16-foot cord with smooth wrapping system
- Consumes only 4 amps.
- 1-year machine warranty.
- Best for pet’s shedding problem.
- Easy room-to-room cleaning.
- Less noisy and easy to hold.
- Remove allergens and keep the surroundings clean.
- You may need to buy an extra bag for storage. Because it’s bagless.
- Bagless with this equipment.
- Might need to cool the machine for some time if you practice it incessantly.
Do you like a canister type vacuum for stairs? If your answer is yes, Bissell Zing Bagged Canister model no-4122 will be the right choice for you. Trust me, it is very elegant and cost-effective canister vacuum cleaner that will give you the most enjoyable work!
- Suitable for all types of stairs.
- Feasible suction power control regulatory system
- To clean up light shredding like pet's hair, furs, unwanted dust you can use less power. Along the opposite way, you can use strong suction power for reducing hard garbage’s.
- Flexible hose makes easy clean the deepest area where hands cannot reach.
- Large extension stick provides much comfortable move and clean up and down the stairs effortlessly.
- The filter does multi-layer filtration and it's washable.
- The automatic bag fills-up indicator indicates if the bag fill-up up to 50% or 80% and you can change the bag on that time.
- Inbuilt stress-free movable wheels are used for convenient movement from one place to another place.
- Small, lightweight and stylish.
- Retractable 16-foot cord.
- Best for dust, debris, hair clippings.
- It’s quiet and consumes 10 amps.
- Sometimes the indicator might not work properly. So, you have to check the bag frequently.
- You might need to dry-up the filter after every wash.
Overall, you can select this for all types of stairs.
Sometimes it's hard to deal with a bagged vacuum cleaner. Because it cost extra to buy the bag separately. Even so, would you canister vacuum with bagless? If yes, then you must look at this product straight off. Here, it’s all about the Bissell Zing Bagless Canister Vacuum Review.
- I would wish to say, it is a complete resolution and Best Vacuum for Stairs.
- No bag maintenance tension.
- Just clean the dirt cup and fix it in the cleaner for nest use.
- Moreover, you do not require to spend extra by buying the one-time bag.
- Twist cleaning head and flexible stick can reach the tight place of stairs and any corner of the room.
- Use a separate brush for grooming the stairs if it becomes soiled. Out of this, you can also make dust-free hangings, curtains, cushions, sofa by applying this brush.
- Instead of motoring as it has an air control regulator to maintain airflow.
- The instinctive cord rewind system gives the user extra relief.
- The filtration done in 3 stages. Firstly, cup filter and then post-motor filtration for fine particles.
- It is not necessary to buy an additional filter as it is washable and reusable.
- 3 stage air filtration.
- Able to clean tight places spotless.
- Only 6amps.
- The extension cord works nicely for stairs.[/su_list
- It is not made by following HEPA technology.
- It is best for carpeted stairs, particularly.
If you require cleaning rather than vacuuming, I can help you by suggesting Hoover Floormate Hard Floor Cleaner. Though you have to invest more, obviously you can do all of your moving, sweeping along with cleaning with this single object.
- If you have vinyl, laminate, ceramic tile, hardwood and marble floor, then this will be the right selection for you.
- Best for sweeping hard floors and stairs.
- It has 4 encountering brush rotating system. With this, it can relief you by the scrubbing the stubborn stains of stairs and floors to any angle.
- Magic duel tank policy exposes this vacuum cleaner in a new way. Because, to keep the clean and dirty water separately and mob and range with clean water, it followed dual tank system.
- You do not need to change the water of the tank frequently.
- It’s different washing mode switch up extra water and does the moderate cleaning.
- Not only this, after washing please do not wait for a long time to dry-up. Simply place in dry mode and wait a couple of minutes!
- Use detergent or any cleaner for spotless cleaning.
- But it is to note that, this does not provide the best vacuum.
- Only 2 pounds.
- It is portable.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- You will get the free floor cleaner solution.
- Not design for carpeted floors.
- The handle is unfolded able.
- Limited 20-foot power cord.
But all over, it is the best vacuum for stairs.
Hoover WindTunnel Max uh30600 Reviews are for those users who have serious dust allergies or asthma problem. Because it is made of purely HEPA technology. That means (HEPA- High-Efficiency Particulate Air). This tech-based vacuum cleaner not only uses for vacuuming but also destroy all dust and debris allergies.
- Multilayer filtration of inside and outside of the motor.
- Both filters are washable and reusable.
- Deep cleaning with WindTunnel technology.
- Performs powerful suction in 3 different steps. Hence, no worry about dust allergy.
- It has easy set-up and removes bag button in front of the vacuum. Therefore, if you want to attach and de-attach the bag just use the button.
- Not just that, you will receive an indication button (red color) if the bag is full and drop the bag without cleaning as it is fully disposable.
- Moreover, via foot pedal, it has self-acting ON/OFF brush roll control. Thus, you can do soft or hard cleaning.
- In order to avoid unnecessary bending, you can likewise adjust the handlebar and move bar in 7 different heights.
- Additional tools:
- 2 bags with clips and screws
- Extended telescoping wand
- 12" crevice tool
- Dusting brush
- Hand tool (Air powered)
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Additional tools are simple to assemble.
- Powerful suction
- Very long cord and hose.
- As it is bagged vacuum, you might need to buy an extra bag which is costly.
- Small handlebar.
In total, this is the best vacuum for stairs and any floors.
Today I am starting to say about Bissell Powerglide Lift off reviews, which is typically prepared for stairs and pet parents. Do you want to know why?
- It is based on lift off (easy carry handle on the top of the canister+ holding handle with the hose) technology. So, it gives you more stability to move and carry on. That is why it is the Best Vacuum for Stairs.
- In addition, it is particularly made for the pet's care. Because:
- It has completely different pet's tool to remove pet's hair from almost all places (stairs, upholstery, saggy place).
- Not only that, to make the pet's home smell free, you can use pet odor eliminator (especial filter) while vacuuming and enjoy the fresh air.
- The anti-allergen system of this vacuum cleaner sucks up the allergy and dander and helps you to breathe pollutant-free air.
- It has switched control ON/OFF brush roll and works on the triple - action way.
- It is called the 2-in-1 vacuum as you are getting vacuuming and cleaning altogether at a very reasonable price.
- It has a bottomed-empty tank. Thus, simply clean the tank when it is full and save money.
- The main advantage is it has the 30-foot long cord. You can clean any ceiling, curtains, deepest corner of the room and stairs.
- 5years warranty.
- Swivel steers.
- 10 amp motor.
- It is bagless.
- No height adjustment option.
- It is heavy nearly 18 pounds.
In summation, it is best for pet owners.
Bessel Aeroswift lime basically comes in 2 compact vacuum cleaner package. One is, Bagless lightweight vacuum and the other is cordless hand vacuum. Though you can also order one by one, if you buy both items it will compensate you for all necessities. The reason behind this is:
- Bissel bagless model is an upright vacuum cleaner. Although it is used for multiple functions, it is one of the best vacua for stairs 2017.
- Again, you can go for the handheld version also. Do you know it's very small in size but does the high performance?
So, let's get started with the Bissell Aeroswift reviews for both of the products:
30 ft long cord: Not only to clean the stairs but you can also clean one small apartment or flat by just plugging it anywhere. In addition, you can also clean yourself up to the ceiling, doors, and curtains for its long cord.
Quick-release handlebar: The handlebar is damn easy to set-up and remove. Though it is not having a height adjustment bar, you can manage your height by setting up the handle straight or bend.
Stretchable hose (8 feet's): For vacuuming the toughest, narrow area, it has an 8-foot long hose.
- Spinning turbo brush
- Extension Wand
- Crevice tool
- 1-year warranty.
- For hand vacuum, no power (as it is cordless). So, no charge.
- Cyclonic action technology.
- Strong suction with less power.
- Do filtration in double actions.
- The Handy vacuum cleaner is not good for back pain users.
- Little noisy.
As a whole, if you are looking for something for a reasonable price, you can definitely select this one.
Today I offer you with the totally new tech-based vacuum cleaner. Here, it is all about the Hoover Steamvac Review. From the name, you can induce an idea about elegance? Howsoever, Hoover Steam vac does not provide the streaming facility, you can use boiling or hot water in it. That is why it is the Best vacuum for carpeted stairs.
- It is an amazing vacuum, where you do not have to apply any kind of detergent or cleaner solution. Thus, you are enjoying the best clean without extra price.
- It has five encounters 360-degree rotating brush heads on the bottom of the machine. In this way, it cleans almost all types of dirty carpeted surfaces (floor and stair).
- High performance with only 12 amps of power
- Two separate water tanks for utilizing the dirty and clean water.
- Clean surge button is used for releasing extra detergent to the dirtiest carpeted area
- On top of that, 3 types of brushing speed (high, low and no brush) option makes the product use in a durable fashion.
- Upholstery tool
- Powered hand tool
- 8 ft. Hose.
- Lightweight compare to another upright vacuum
- Value for the price.
- Bulky in size.
- No automatic switching to empty or fill-up the tank.
- It is not a wide-path model.
Although its design is old-fashioned it is one of the best vacuum for carpeted stairs.
It is all about Hoover WindTunnel Corded Bagged Upright Vacuum UH30300. As every product has special features and this product is also different for its HEPA technology.
- T-series Wind Tunnel Technology makes the product outstanding from other models.
- It is the latest and adheres wind tunnel tech to clean heavy dirt and dust.
- Due to bagged and HEPA media system, it is completely environment-friendly
- It fights entirely with all of pollens, dust or dirt's and removes nearly 99.97%.
- For the bag-released system, you can directly throw the fill-up bag in the bin without touching.
- Supplementary tools:
- Soft padded 8-foot hose.
- Crevice tool.
- Furniture cleaning brush- dust brush.
- A hand tool (air powered) for stair
- 30-feet long power cord with extension wand:
- It provides unbelievable support to the user by adjusting the 5- Height modification system. Particularly, if you have back pain problem I personally suggest this product.
- Undeniable for lower and upper height cleaning.
- It also has wheels for easy moving around.
- Superb bag checks indicator button.
- Approximately 16 pounds.
- The setting-up extra tool is easy.
- Sometimes bag full indicator might not work well. Simply, it is not a great mess.
- Please attach the bag in a right way to get better results.
Better safety measures for Ideal Vacuum Cleaner for Stairs
- Weight/kg or pounds.
- Power cord and hose length/ meter.
- Airflow / CFM.
- Noise / deb.
- Suction amount
- Input and Output power/ Amps or Volts.
I assure you, it is more than enough if you can check every instrument with the above measure. And also, please do not to forget to ask about the warranty on the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ'S)
1.What is bagged and bagless canister vacuum cleaner?
- In "Bagged" vacuum cleaner, a bag is attached to the machine and if the bag fills-up, you can disposal the whole bag and add a new bag for further use.
But in bag-less canister vacuum, a unit is there and if the unit is fill-up you just assign all the dirt's into the bin and attach again for reuse.
2. Is it possible to get an extra bag with bagged canister vacuum?
- Yes, you will get 1 bag with vacuum and 3 extra bags for next use.
3. What is the minimum noise level for a vacuum cleaner?
- Though it depends on usability, for home or apartment use, normally under 30 dB noise level is preferred for a vacuum cleaner.
4. Does stem vacuum steam the water?
- No. steam vacuum does not steam the water. But you can use boiled water into the tank for cleaning.
5. Is there any warranty for accessories or additional tools?
- No. warranty is only for the vacuum machine.
6. Does all the vacuum cleaner from different brands cover sweeping option?
- No. absolutely not. Each product is unique for its functionality. So, you can check and get confirmed.
Benefits of Stair Vacuum
Rather than benefiting I would like to say the application of stair vacuum is huge. As you already know, stairs are the most essential part of any small or big house or building. Especially, when it gets in terms of cleaning, we must be really thrifty. Else, it may cause a serious and unexpected accident if it is not clean properly.
Now let's pick up some unbelievable benefits of employing a vacuum cleaner for stairs in short.
- Small, lightweight and totally portable.
- Can perform spotless cleaning along with sweeping and mopping (some vacuum cleaner)
- Easy and quick clean within a very short time.
- Reduce allergens, debris and create a sound environment.
- Easy maintenance and serviceability.
How do I care for my vacuum?
- Do attachment of every equipment correctly. If necessary, please stick with user manual.
- If you buy a reusable filter system vacuum, then do not forget to wash it with detergent and make it fully dry.
- Please do not attach the wet filter to the machine. Else performance may decrease.
- Always keep it away from children and pets.
- Just keep in mind, never do hurry to while using any types of vacuum cleaner.
- Do not put lots of pressure while using a handheld vacuum. It may break the nozzle or attach bar.
- When you will start utilizing it, first try to interpret all the instruction well and then begin practicing it slowly at least for a couple of days. Then you can work a speedy way. In summation, this will assist you to use proper way and you will be happy using it for a long time.
Finally, using a vacuum cleaner for stairs is not only saves you time and extra work, but it also saves money (works for multiple purposes). So, virtually if you are researching for the best vacuum cleaner for stairs, (according to brands, tests, cost, types, pets’ hair best, using the system and so on) I expect you have got enough guidelines from this article. In addition, you already came to know the details of top 10 best vacuum for stairs as well as some specific advice.
At last, I strongly believe you can choose your best one and enjoy the cleaning!
Related Buyer’s guides and Ideal choose Lists: