Maintaining the cleanliness of a car’s interior is the inherent responsibility of every owner. Regular vacuuming of the floor, seats, and other surfaces is important in removing dirt, debris, dust, and other particles that can damage such car components in the long run. It is also crucial maintaining a healthier driver and passenger environment especially for those with pulmonary and skin allergies.
And while you can technically use a conventional vacuum cleaner for the home , this is not really purpose-built to clean every square inch of your car. As such, only the best vacuum cleaner will do. not to worry though since we’ve prepared this automotive cleaners guide just for you.
However, a professional car vacuum for detailing is always a good choice. Because it can make your car peak shape with the like-new condition. So, here primarily, I am going to give you a whole bunch of suggestions about the best vacuum for detailing a car.
- 1 Before Buying What to Look for the Best Vacuum for Car Detailing
- 2 10 Best Vacuum for Car Detailing Reviews 2018
- 3 1.McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Best Steam Cleaner for Cars
- 4 2.Best Shop Vac for Car Detailing -Stainless Best Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 5 3.VacuMaid GV50PRO Professional Utility Best Vacuum for Wall Mounted
- 6 4.BISSELL Garage Pro Corded Wet/Dry Vacuum Complete a best garage vacuum cleaner wall mounted
- 7 5.BISSELL Best SpotClean Auto Portable Cleaner for Carpet & Cars
- 8 6.BISSELL Little Green ProHeat Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
- 9 7. Rug Doctor for Clean and Fresh Results, Leading Portable Machine for Cleaning Carpet, Rugs, and Upholstery
- 10 8.BISSELL PowerLifter Upright PowerBrush Carpet Cleaner and Shampooer
- 11 Why Use the Best Vacuum for Car Detailing?
- 12 Tips on choosing the Best Vacuum for Car Detailing:
Before Buying What to Look for the Best Vacuum for Car Detailing
I always prefer to justify the prerequisites, before buying any products. In this case, I advise the same and not to forget to keep the following questions in mind while choosing the best vacuum for car detailing.
What is supposed to be clean in car detailing? For instance:
- Car washing.
- Interior cleaning-upholstery, leather, different parts.
- Exterior cleaning- painting
What are the types of vacuum cleaner available? Like:
- Steam cleaner
- Wet/dry cleaner.
- Automotive / garage.
- How often do you need to detail your car by using a vacuum machine?
10 Best Vacuum for Car Detailing Reviews 2018
Now, let’s get started with the most straightforward question,” Which is the best vacuum for car detailing“? In order to answer this question more simply, you can follow below top branded car detailing vacuum list.
As per my concern, you will get the exact idea from this Best Car Vacuum Cleaner Buying Guide and it will assist you to take the right decision.
Among all the steam cleaner I like better Mcculloch heavy duty steam cleaner mc1275 for bed bugs. The reason behind this is, it is high-quality and longtime usability. In addition, it is also environmentally friendly and no extra chemical or grease is required to run it.
- It comes with nearly 18 accessories including brushes, squeegees, terrycloths and extension wands.
- It has 48 ounces of the reservoir tank.
- Can perform continuous steaming up to 45 minutes.
- You will also notice an ON/OFF steam button on the bottom of the tank.
- It consists of 43 psi steam pressure and the streaming rate is 33-37 g/ min.
- The tank is big enough (48 oz) and takes only 8 minutes to heat the water.
- Implement multiple tasks.
- Attachments are best for all surfaces and materials.
- Reaches pretty far with 18 feet power hose.
- Perfect for both interior and exterior car detailing.
- Lightweight, long-lasting.
- High pressure.
- Portable and compact.
- Storing bag is not included.
- Not wall mounted.
- No refilling option.
- No funnel.
Typically, is made in a different way compared to other handheld steam vacuum but it will be worth of money if you can utilize in a right way.
Sometimes before I thought, a pricey vacuum for car detailing would better option. But, my idea got to change when I found the better product within $100. Here is the 5-gallon wet dry vacuum cleaner created by Shop-Vac. I discovered this as one of the best vacuum cleaners for car detailing. Because you can use this machine as a blower that you will found only in an expensive vacuum.
- It has an in-built and handy blower port in order to remove the dust from deep corner areas.
- The hard secured latched system between tank and lid makes more durable.
- For reducing fine dust it has a collection bag.
- It consists of both top and side carrying handle.
- Onboard tool storage system
- Convenient On/OFF switch.
- Based on fill dolly system.
- Solid with stainless steel.
- Excellent carrying handles.
- Easy cleanness.
- Includes all types of accessories.
- 18 feet long cord.
- 8 feet hose.
- 5 years motor warranty.
- Super cool tank drain system to take out water.
- Not recommended for heavy car detailing.
- Noisy operation.
- Might feel trouble to attach the accessories.
Finally, as a wet/ dry vacuum works along with sweeping mode option, you can select without thinking. Without delay.
Do you agree with me, garage cleaning plays a vital role in your car detailing work? Of course, you will say yes. That’s why I am offering VacuMaid GV50PRO wall mounted vacuum cleaner which performs for both garage and car detailing in an excellent way. I fact, I assure you it is the best commercial auto detailing vacuum.
- The super powerful 5.7″ Ametek Lamb motor consumes only 120 volts or 15 amps.
- It is 138″ sealed vacuum and made of galvannealed steel.
- Contains HEPA- filtration bag with 7-gallon dirt capacity.
- In addition, it provides 740 watts maximum air which saves 25% of motor usages.
- Has nearly 10 types of accessories and does a great job in every type of cleaning.
- You can safely set this into the wall with the hanger, as it is wall mounted.
- Corded electric machine.
- Great suction.
- Well-made Attachments.
- Stylish storage bag.
- Very long hose.
- 98% (HPB2H) HEPA filtration approved.
- Telescopic curved wand.
- 5 years warranty.
- Not perfect for wet cleaning.
- Comes only in gray color.
- Do not have an auto starter.
As you can see it is the best garage vacuum cleaner for its high feature. So, do not forget to add this to your shopping list.
As most garage owners prefer wall mounted vacuum cleaner, I am going to provide one another best vacuum for car detailing as well as for workshop cleaning. Here, it is all about BISSELL garage corded wet/dry vacuum. Particularly, if you are looking for long hose, in order to avoid carrying problem, then this is absolutely made for you.
- Works as a blower machine. For this, just move the hose to the right side of your port and use it as a blower.
- Made for both wet/ dry cleaning using only 12 amps.
- In addition, it comes with a very secure wall mounting hanger and screws.
- Semi-translucent dirt tank with 4 gallons of capacity.
- It covers all types of attachments for multi-purpose use.
- Easy mounting set up and maintain.
- Great quality items.
- Flexible 32″ foot hose.
- Lightweight motor.
- Easy Dirt container maintenance.
- Plastic made durable attachments.
- Not comes in handy.
- Wrapping of long hose sometimes not easy.
- No powerful blower.
Further, if you already plan to get this for long hose facility. Perhaps, you might feel a bit pricey, but I am sure you are definitely going to love this by considering the quality.
Ok. If you are with me till now then I should definitely say, this guide will help you to select your most awaited vacuum and prepare you to work best. Now, I will demonstrate BISSELL spot clean auto portable carpet cleaner 7786a which are particularly made for car interior detail work. Do you want to how? Please see the features and know the current price.
- As carpets, rugs and mats cleaning comes under first cleaning priority of car detailing, this vacuum unconditionally removes all the stains, spots and dirt are forever.
- In plus, it maintains heatwave technology and keeps the water remain hot during cleaning and remove odors.
- In order to clean the narrow space between seats, it has 2-in-1 spraying crevice tool.
- Its slim and lightweight design.
- Furthermore, it includes 2x stain and spot formula.
- Remove spots completely.
- Compact and portable.
- Deep-down cleaning.
- Stunning shape.
- 1-Year warranty.
- Comfortable movements.
- Larger nozzle.
- No snipping heads.
Lastly, I would say it is the best vacuum cleaner for car detailing as it can make car carpet and upholstery all-over clean.
Have you plan a trip with your lovable pets but scared of carrying in a car? Perhaps wondering, your car seats may get dirty with its hair and pee? If you are in this situation then I am here to remove your worries. Primarily, you can use BISSEL preheat portable carpet vacuum which is great for cleaning liquid and stain.
- First of all, it is a multi-purpose surface cleaner and convenient for any types of area.
- It’s in build heating system will make your carpet and upholstery almost stainless.
- Moreover, its powerful suction and spraying system makes the carpet dry in one step.
- In addition, it has got separate water tanks for dumping (dirty water) and filling (clean water)
- Like another vacuum, it comes with the variety of attachments.
- Best for pets care.
- User-friendly and portable.
- Easy fill-up and empty tank.
- Outstanding for spot and stain cleaning.
- Always maintain ready-to-use.
- Powerful absorption.
- Small and portable.
- Not steam cleaner.
- Suction reduces for solid materials.
- Does not include odor formula.
To sum up, it is best for pet users who like to travel with pets in a car.
7. Rug Doctor for Clean and Fresh Results, Leading Portable Machine for Cleaning Carpet, Rugs, and Upholstery
If you are a professional car detailer and wants to do your work quick and easier way then my first choice is Rug Doctor portable spot stains cleaner. As you have already known, at present carpet extractor are costly and spend around $600 or more. Instead of this, you can have this best vacuum for car detailing as a carpet extractor at the cheaper price.
- Its vibrating and rotating electric brush performs deep cleaning for both interior and exterior parts of a car.
- Removes stains, spots, dust, and debris entirely.
- Though it is not a heat or steam vacuum but does an outstanding job of scrubbing technology.
- It follows the suction technique.
- On the other hand, the water tank is easy to refill, empty and clean.
- Alternatively, its retractable cord and wheels provide super convenient movement anywhere.
- No assembly required.
- Super carriage able.
- Ultra weight. Only 21 pounds.
- Excellent for high traffic areas.
- Powerful 2X suction.
- Duplex cleaning formula. Washing and scrubbing.
- Poorly made shampoo container.
- Flimsy attachments.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Might face leakage problem.
In brief, this is the best vacuum for a detail shop.
BISSELL PowerLifter PowerBrush upright carpet cleaner is a slightly different car detailing extractor that helps your cleaning work done easy. Though it is an upright vacuum I assure will never face moving or carrying hassle because if it’s flexible handle. But why I particularly suggest this product? As you will go through with the features, you will observe that it’s not only a powerful carpet cleaner but also a stain remover.
- It is called DirtLifter machine. As it has inbuilt 4-row DirtLifter automatic power brush, it can make your seat or carpet almost stainless and spotless.
- As like another carpet cleaner it also comes in dual tank (separate dirty and clean water tank) system but with large capacity.
- Similarly, its removable nozzle delivers easy cleaning to the carpet and rug.
- Moreover, its fix measuring cup and flat transparent screen make the user feel extra relief.
- Remove embedded stains, dirt’s and debris.
- Provides a glittering effect to the carpet.
- Sucks all types of dirt and liquids.
- 1-year warranty.
- Inexpensive and sturdy design.
- Consumes only 12 amps.
- The cord is a bit short. Only 20 feet.
- Does not comes with attachments.
- It is not multi-surface cleaner.
Are you frustrated because of heavy messy in your car? Perhaps your kids and pets are enjoying the driving by putting juice in the seats or throwing popcorn? Then, never mind. Because BISSELL 3624 portable carpet cleaner is there to clean your all the messes and makes your car a new life!
It is one of the best vacuum for car detailing. Not only that, it is found to be the best vacuum for detail shop and other professionals. So, without looking anywhere, check out the features, pros, and cons.
- As name mentioned it performs spotless and deeper cleaning altogether.
- Its stain removal tools clean all types of stains (both dry and wet).
- In order to clean the bottom area of the car or narrow area, it has got a separate stair tool.
- Furthermore, large capacity tank with quick refilling viability makes it one of the best vacuum for car interior.
- You will also get an extra 2 double energy cleaning formula, 3-stain, and 6-stair tool.
- Therefore, no buying tension.
- Excellent for interior car cleaning.
- Auto mess little cleaner.
- Long power cord.
- Strong attachments.
- Slight footprint.
- No quiet operation.
- No wheels but it has to carry handle.
- No retractable cord.
To sum up, it is the best-detailing vacuum, particularly for spills and pet stains. So, try it at least once, before it gets over.
Related Product: Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum with OnePass Review
Here is the last product of reviewing and I am sure you will not go for another choice if you like to get an entirely steam cleaner. It is not only a vacuum but it can do all of your steaming works like BBQ grills, ovens and so on. PureClean represents XL 1500-watt pressurized rolling steam cleaner.
As a whole, it is best for all types of household, car detailing and outing.
- This amazing steam cleaner can clean heavy stubborn stains that grease, mold, grime or bed bugs cannot do.
- It maintains all professional qualities and performs in-depth cleaning everywhere.
- For steaming operation, it has 1.5-liter large capacity tank with enough supply of water.
- Furthermore, it takes nearly eight minutes to boil water and produces 1.2 ounces steam per minute.
- Comes with 18 piece perfectly made attachments.
- All natural steam machine.
- Perfects for all types of surface cleaning.
- 16 feet retractable power cord.
- 5-years extended the warranty.
- 45 minutes continuous steaming.
- Input only 12.5 A.
- No, not water indication button.
- No wall mount option.
So, finally, we have come to know details of the top 10 best vacuum for car detailing. But, knowing about only product specification is not enough. In order to use it for a long time, you should also focus on some other facts. So, without wasting time let us see some other key factors.
Why Use the Best Vacuum for Car Detailing?
If you are a car owner, you might have the query about why to cost more by buying a vacuum for car detailing? Because:
- To make your old car for a new look.
- Enjoy a spotless and stainless environment in a car.
- To clean by self.
- Do cleaning in a very shortest time.
- No extra cleaning cost.
- Love cleaning without pain.
- Invest once but get the best result throughout the year.
Tips on choosing the Best Vacuum for Car Detailing:
Now you have almost come across with the important factors of different vacuum cleaners features and the importance of using it in your car. In comparison, you should also know some tricks while buying to get the best out of it.
You must concern about:
- Single / multiple purpose cleaner.
- Vacuum cleaner attachments and using tips.
- Wet/dry/ steam cleaner/ normal.
- Canister/ handheld/ robotic
- Wall mount/ portable.
- Accessory length and size.
- (Must be fit into the car storage)
- Feasibility of using input power.
- Bag or bagless.
- Hose and cord length.
- Suction power.
Best Car Vacuum Cleaner for Detailing: How We Tested, What We Found:
- As car detailing is an important part of maintaining your car, you must know some testing technique before you use the vacuum and other necessary tools.
- First, you check with all the parts and equipment’s properly fitted or not.
- Second, check all the attachments by adding one-by-one to the machine.
- Third, it’s time to start with the work. Here, be aware of hot water or if your vacuum support solution don does not forget to add that in the water.
- Forth, you can start cleaning with the help of a brush, mob or hose whatever is required.
- Finally, you must also be careful about cleaning progress. What I want to say is, check the performance and timing.
Different types of brands for Best Car Vacuum Cleaner
- WORKSHOP Wet/Dry Vacs.
- Armor All.
Above mentioned brands are renowned brands. However, you should give preference to your choice, types, and cost along with brands.
To wrap up all the points, I would like to add one more point. That is, please be clear about the product specification and your requirements. If you are confident in your purpose no one can stop you to choose the right product for this guide. Finally, I will be grateful if you find the best vacuum for car detailing from this reviews.
Related Buyer’s guides and Idealchoose Lists:
- Best Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair
- Best vacuum for Long Hair
- Best Vacuum for Laminate Floors
- Best Vacuum for Stairs
- Best Vacuum for Pet Hair and Hardwood Floors
- Best Vacuum for Under $200
- Best Vacuum cleaner Brands