Your privacy has highly conserved under the idealchoose.com. We are committed to assisting you if you face any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data.
Personal Data – Any information belonging to a particular person rather than to anyone else.
Processing – Perform a series of personal data or on sets of Personal Data in order to change or preserve it.
Data subject – A natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – A natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – idealchoose.com
Data safeguarding Principles
We commit to follow the following data safeguarding principles:
- Processing is lawful, tidy, lucid. Our operating activities have lawful grounds. Before operating Personal Data, we always envisage your rights.. We will deliver your information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is measurable to the purpose. Our Processing activities suitable for the purpose for which Personal Data was picked up.
- Processing is done with the least data. We only pick up and Process the least amount of Personal Data essential for any purpose.
- Processing is measurable with a time period. We will not contain your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to assure the exactness of the data.
- We will do our best to assure the integrity and secrecy of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – You have to right to know whether your Personal data is being processed; what data is picked up, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to entry – meaning you have the right to entry the data gathered from/about you.
- Right to the amendment – meaning you have the right to request amendment or wipe out of your Personal Data that is inappropriate or incomplete.
- Right to wipe out – meaning in certain circumstances, you have the right to request erasing your personal data from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to impose restrictions to the Process of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – For instance, in the case of direct marketing, you have the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to automate Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automate Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of overseeing authority – meaning you have the right for the help of an overseeing authority and the right of other legal redresses such as claiming damages.
- Right to take back consent – you have the right take back any given willingness for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
The information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is essential for serving you a product/service or to augment your customer experience with us. We protect the information you serve us with in order for you to opinion or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
The information automatically gathered about you
This includes information that is automatically gathered by cookies and other session tools. For example, it could be your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to enhance your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
The information from our partners
We collect information from our reliable partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have collected about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information
We might collect information about you that is publicly available.
In addition, and in order to ensure that each visitor to any of our websites can use and navigate the site effectively, we collect the following:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address, used to connect your device to the Internet;
- Your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions;
- Operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our site.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
You should avoid uploading images when you upload images to the website with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Onlookers to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We may use the contact form to contact with you. We do not use the contact form for marketing purposes
Embedded content from other websites
Embedded content from other websites treat in the proper same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our website uses Google AdSense for:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
Occasionally, we may incorporate or offer third-party products or services on our website. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you (for example this could be registering your account, providing you with products and services that you have requested)
- enhance your customer experience;
- improve our website in order to better serve you;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
- provide you with information that you have requested or which we think may be relevant to a subject in which you have demonstrated an interest;
- ensure the security and safe operation of our websites and underlying business infrastructure;
- personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested, and
- manage any communication between you and us.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be aan ppropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with third parties. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our liable partners in order to either make serving the service to you possible or to augment your customer experience.
For example, we share your data with:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Amazon Associates
How we secure your data
We do our best to contain your Personal Data safe. We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We supervise our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We have what we believe are appropriate security controls in place to protect personal data. We do not, however, have any control over what happens between your device and the boundary of our information infrastructure. You should be aware of the many information security risks that exist and take appropriate steps to safeguard your own information. We accept no liability in respect of breaches that occur beyond our sphere of control.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
Necessary cookies – these cookies are essential for you log into our website. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
Functionality cookies –For convenient and personalized features, these cookies are essential. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
Analytics cookies – these cookies are suitable to tug the use and performance of our website and services
Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to serve advertisements that are pertinent to you and to your interests.
For example, if you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect your website experience.
Manage Your Data
Please identify yourself via e-mail
Last modification was made May 24, 2018.