- 1 Cleaning Tips for floors
- 2 Cleaning Tips for hardwood floors
- 3 Cleaning Tips for carpet
- 4 Cleaning Tips for laminate floors
- 5 Cleaning Tips for stairs
- 6 Cleaning Tips for vinyl flooring
- 7 How to Clean Furniture
- 8 Cleaning Tips for Ceilings
- 9 Cleaning Tips for Bathroom
- 10 Cleaning Tips for Bedroom
- 11 Cleaning Tips for Kitchen
- 12 Cleaning Tips for Pool
- 13 Cleaning Tips for Paintings
- 14 Cleaning Tips for Toilet
- 15 Cleaning tips for Basement
- 16 Cleaning tips for Garbage Disposal
- 17 Cleaning Tips for loft
Get ready to have your home looking twice as spotless in half the time ! 73 Useful Cleaning Tips for Your house Here
Cleaning one particular side of your house enough to keep you occupied for days or even weeks. Even then it will get dirty again, and you will need to clean it again. But it doesn’t have to be this way if you try cleaning them systematically. If you go one thing at a time, it won’t seem so difficult either.
We are about the cover in detail about cleaning all about your home sweet home, from your furniture to the loft and even kitchen . Let’s not wait and dive into the details!
Cleaning Tips for floors
After the toilet, the floor is often the dirtiest part of the house. The reason is it’s where all the actions take place in your house. From the strain to pet hairs, it mostly goes through everything. So if you want to clean your home, it’s better to start with cleaning the floor. Regularly cleaning the floor will make sure your house looks neat. But it is necessary to decide what kind of flooring you have because different floors require a different approach for cleaning.
Cleaning Tips for hardwood floors
Hardwood floors are one of the most classy looking flooring you can get. However, they require a certain level of know-hows otherwise, you may end up hurting it. They are quite prone to getting scratches as well.
Hardwood floors cleaning is bit different depending on their coating and whether they are old or new. It will determine what cleaner you will be using. If your hardwood floor is new, it’s most likely to have polyurethane, urethane, or a polyacrylic coating. You can use pretty much any cleaner if it is a new hardwood floor with these coating. However, if they are older and has lacquer or varnish finish, you better use a mild cleaner. Otherwise, it will be devastating if you use any abrasive cleaners.
- First, start by mopping the floor thoroughly and get rid of any dirt it might have
- Vacuum it if necessary
- There should not be any large particles and dirts like sand left. Otherwise, it will scratch the floor badly during the cleaning
- Use a sponge or wet rag to give it a thorough cleaning
- Rinse and get rid of the dirt in the rag after each swipe
- Use a microfiber cloth pad for a better clean up
- After drying, give it a dry mop with electrostatic fabric pads to get rid of any dust
Black Diamond Wood & Laminate Floor Cleaner is a mild and safe cleaner you can use for the hardwood floor.
Pro Tips:) Perfect Vacuum for Pet Hair and Hardwood Floors.
Cleaning Tips for carpet
Having a carpet looks great, but after a certain period, it attracts so much dirt that it is enough to give you a heart attack. Other than that, the dust in the carpet is awful for health. Particularly for those who have dust allergy or asthma. The accumulated dust will make it worse. That is why it is good to give the carpet a deep cleaning at least once a week to keep it clean and strain-free. Here is how you are going to do it
- First, Vacuum the carpet area you want to clean and make sure there is no dirt or dust left.
- Get a bucket full of water and baking soda. Also, keep some old toothbrush and towel handy
- To clean a stain, apply baking soda in the strain and scrub it with the toothbrush. Rinse the brush into warm water occasionally.
- Don’t get the whole carpet wet as it won’t be necessary
- Let the carpet dry with air and then vacuum it again to get rid of any dirt or dust left.
Insider Tips :-
Rug Doctor Carpet Detergent is a great strain cleaner for carpet. You can try the Dyson Zorb Powder if you want to use a powder carpet cleaner. Both work exceptionally well to get rid of stains and dirt as well.
Cleaning Tips for laminate floors
Laminate floors are quite excellent as they are low cost yet retains the classy look of a wooden floor. That is why laminate floors are so popular among people. However, they come with a unique set of responsibilities that often scares away people from getting it. Which is unnecessary to be honest because any flooring takes maintenance, and some may take a different level of caution that other. If you know how to clean laminate floor with caution, you will be able to use it with years to come.
- The first rule of cleaning the laminate floor is to use as little water as possible. Cause nothing hurts the laminate floor more than the water
- Prevent any dirt or dust residue from spreading during the cleanup
- Use a microfiber mop to clean the whole floor. Microfiber mops are recommended because they require very less amount of water to clean
- Wet the mop with warm water and rinse it after each cleaning
- Dry mop the floor with a Sniffer
Insider Tips :-
R2X Hardsurface cleaner is an excellent cleaner for the laminate floor as it won’t do any damage to the floor’s core and gives a nice deep clean.
Pro Tips 🙂 Perfect Vacuum for Laminate Floors
Cleaning Tips for stairs
Cleaning your stairs is a good idea because you will be using it quite often. Also, if you are into socializing, it will go through lots of stepping as well. Pets hairs and all sorts of dirt get buried there and never gets cleaned. So if you want to get rid of all the dirt in the stairs and make it look new as it was before, here is how you are going to do it.
- Vacuum the stairs to get rid of any dirt that might be hiding into it
- Use a broom to clean the edge of the stairs as usual lots of accumulated dirt resides there
- Scrub the carpet of the stairs with a good scrubber brush. Apply some carpet shampoo to give it a deep clean
- Use a towel to get rid of any water
- Let the stair dry for quite a while
Insider Tips :-
You can use the rug doctor carpet cleaner or Dyson Zorb Powder to give the carpet of your stair a thorough cleaning.
Pro Tips:) Perfect Vacuum for Stair Cleaning
Cleaning Tips for vinyl flooring
Vinyl flooring has been exploded in popularity over the last decade. Everyone is using or planning to use the vinyl planks due to their super affordability and classic look. More than that, they are quite easy to clean as well.
However, you do have to make sure not to use any strong cleaning solution as the vinyl is a very delicate material, and any abrasive cleaner will hurt the flooring. Also, the best way to keep the vinyl floors clean is by giving it a daily cleaning. It will the vinyl floor getting rid of dirt and dust.
- Start by sweeping the entire floor and get rid of any dirt
- Vacuum it if you want to, but make sure it is set into the appropriate setting for the vinyl floor
- After vacuuming, give it an excellent cleaning with microfiber pad mop
- Use a putty knife and any mild cleaning solution to get rid of strains. Scrub the stain gently until it disappears.
Insider Tips :-
Once’ and Done is an excellent cleaning solution that is recommended for the vinyl floors.
How to Clean Furniture
Everyone has some furniture in their home. Depending on their taste, it may vary, but one thing that won’t change that you need to clean them regularly. Keeping the furniture clean may seem like a tedious task for most of us.
But if you keep your furniture clean, it will surely make your house more attractive. But, what are the best way to clean up the piles of dirt on the furniture? Most of the time, regular dusting or deep cleaning is all you need to clean keep the furniture clean and sharp. But it is essential to know what type of furniture it is so that you can apply the specific method to clean it
- Vacuuming your furniture is often the most convenient way to clean the furniture
- Use a detergent mixture to clean any difficult to clean any spot of your furniture
- Vinegar mixture is also a great solution to clean furniture. You can use this instead of the detergent mixture.
- You can use turpentine mixture to clean wood furniture
Insider Tips :-
You can use “Scotchgard Fabric & Upholstery Cleaner with Scotch Gard Protector” is an excellent cleaner for furniture. It is handy and can be used for various surfaces such as rubber, cushion, leather, plastic, foam.
Cleaning Tips for Ceilings
There are lots of parts in our house that we often neglect and ceilings are one of the significant components that don’t get the attention it deserves. But the actual problem is it gets dirty in a quick time and looks messy. Cleaning ceilings is certainly is a difficult task, but it doesn’t mean that it is impossible. Some cleaning tips will undoubtedly help you get started cleaning your home ceilings.
- The most effective way is to vacuum the ceiling first
- Use duster and clean the entire surface of the ceiling after vacuuming
- You can wipe dirty places by using a dry microfiber cloth
- The spray bottle is also a great solution to clean ceilings
Insider Tips :-
You can also use “PERFECT MIX™ 801 CEILING AND WALL CLEANING SOLUTION” to give a deep cleaning to the ceilings.
Cleaning Tips for Bathroom
Most of the people don’t like to clean the bathroom. But there is nothing to do because it is a necessary task that needs our attention. Cleaning the bathroom is an annoying task. But it is also an integral part of the house. That’s why it’s important to clean it. Also, there are some practical ways to clean it quickly and effectively.
First, Remove all those items which do not belong in your bathroom.
- Use a long handed duster to remove dust from the bathroom
- Use all-purpose cleaner so that you can clean your bathroom regularly
- You can also apply the mix cleaning solution to clean bathroom
- For dirty areas, you can use scrub powder to remove it
- You can wipe the windows, ceiling, and walls so that your bathroom looks clean
- Use spray glass cleaner on the mirror and wipe it
Insider Tips :-
Use “Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner,” which will help you to make your bathroom shiny. It will kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from your bathroom and keep it looking shiny.
Cleaning Tips for Bedroom
It is a responsibility for every person to keep their bedroom clean. If you have a fresh bedroom, you will always feel good and fall asleep quickly. Also, cleaning a bedroom is not that much of a difficult task. You can do it effectively in the fastest way possible.
But before cleaning your home, it is essential to tackle some big responsibilities. You need to know which elements are needed most for cleaning. So, here are the cleaning tips you have to know
- Declutter it by removing all the unnecessary stuffs
- Use a broom to remove any cobwebs you have in your room
- Use window cleaner to clean window and mirror
- You can also vacuum the floor behind your furniture or bed
- Dust all the surfaces in your bedroom so that it looks clean
- Use the spray to wipe the door handles and light switches
Insider Tips :-
“Canister Vacuum Cleaner” is a effective cleaner for your bedroom. It will give a deeper clean to your bedroom by removing all the dirty things from your room.
Cleaning Tips for Kitchen
Kitchen is one of the necessary parts of your house. As it is where you will be keeping your all cooking accessories so need to keep it clean, at least for the sake of hygienic foods.
As a house without a kitchen is unrealistic, keeping the kitchen clean is a necessary task as well. It is crucial to clean all the accessories in the kitchen as well. Also having clean accessories will change the look of your kitchen. So, you should clean it often. here is how to clean the kitchen for the most convenience.
- Use cleaning spray and start cleaning from the sink
- Use popular spray cleaner and apply it on countertops and stovetop
- Clean your microwave and wipe down upper and lower cabinets
For getting the best result of cleaning the kitchen, use “ASTONISH KITCHEN CLEANER ZESTY LEMON.” It is useful to use on porous surfaces, unglazed tiles, or unsealed wood.
Pro Tips – How to keep clean kitchen DIY
Cleaning Tips for Pool
Do you own a pool ? If you have, then it’s essential to clean it at least two days a week. Having a swimming pool won’t have any use if it looks messy and grim. You can quite easily clean your swimming pool by following some cleaning tips.
- Before start cleaning, use a leaf skimmer and skim the surface
- Use a pool vacuum and clean the floors of the swimming pool
- Check the water’s pH level and mix sanitizing chlorine tablets into the pool
- Remove all the debris by using a leaf net and add chemicals to remove bacterias
Follow these cleaning tips to clean the swimming pool. You can also use “Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Automatic Pool Cleaner,” which will help you to clean dirty things and even save your time.
Cleaning Tips for Paintings
Paintings are such a great addition that adds a touch of personal taste in your house and make it more classy. But when it comes to clean it, this is a challenging task. But if you have some guidance, then you can clean it without any risk. Use a brush and clean all the dirt and debris from the surface of paintings. Before removing dirt and debris, it’s crucial to select the brush size. You need to choose the brush around 3.5-5 centimeters.
It will be useful if you use “Klean-Strip QBC12 Brush Cleaner” for cleaning the paintings. It is affordable and works effectively.
Cleaning Tips for Toilet
There is no surprise that the toilet is the most-used thing in your home. Since it is used every time. It is crucial always to keep it clean. Though cleaning a bathroom is a task everyone hates.
But the good thing is, you can clean it effectively by following some easy steps. But before washing it, you need to take some important elements such as toilet brush, rubber gloves, spray cleaner, paper towels, liquid toilet cleaner, etc. Here is how to clean the toilet effectively.
- Start cleaning by flushing the toilet and then apply the cleaning solution in it
- Remove the dirty stains from the toilet seat by using the spray cleaner
- Use liquid spray cleaner and apply it to the toilet bowl to clean the inside part of it
- Must clean the exterior areas of the toilet
Insider Tips :-
Use “Kaboom Scrub Free” to perfectly clean the toilet bowl. It provides deep, thorough cleaning and also very easy to use.
Cleaning tips for Basement
Surely you do have a basement and It is likely your store you all junk items. It is such an overlooked area. But, it is a part of your house nevertheless so you must clean it. Here are some easy but effective steps to clean it without much hassle.
- Use a cleaning solution and scrub the dirty basements
- Apply bleaching powder to treat the floor
- Remove all the rust stains from the surface
- Give your basement floor a new look by using a waterproof stain
Insider Tips :-
EcoClean Solutions Mold, Mildew & Algae Remover, is an effective cleaner to get the best result for cleaning the basement.
Cleaning tips for Garbage Disposal
Garbage disposal is such a useful tool you need in your kitchen. But because of the overuse, it goes through; it can get dirty within time. So, what’s the solution for it? The answer is, you need to clean it in the right way to the best use of it. Before start cleaning, you need to have some essential elements like dish soap, rock salt, bleach solution, citrus peels, ice, etc. Here are some cleaning tips for home garbage disposal.
- Turn your disposal off and remove all the loaded objects
- Flush the disposal by using the soapy water
- Use ice and salt to clean the blades and walls of the disposal unit
- Turn off the disposal and on the faucet to get hot and then clean the rubber gasket by using the liquid dish soap
- Remove all the large dirts manually
Insider Tips :-
Maintain these guidelines to clean your garbage disposal. You can use “Glisten Disposer Care Foaming Cleaner” to get the fast and easy cleaning. This is an affordable piece of item, and it works so effectively to clean your disposal.
Cleaning Tips for loft
The loft sits on the top of the house, and it has to deal with a lot of junk. Cleaning the attic is necessary; otherwise it will get so messy you won’t be able to use it anymore.
- Remove everything from the loft
- Wipe away each part of the dust
- Vacuum the floor and remove all the dirt and debris
- Call a loft cleaning service to have adequate insulation
Insider Tips :-
To clean your loft, you can use “Earlex Wd1000 Combi Vac Wet N Dry Vacuum” to clean the loft. It works effectively to give it a very deep and thorough cleaning in a very short time.
Home is where you get back after all the works and want to be at peace. But a dirty and messy house is no better than not having a house at all. That’s why it is necessary to keep it clean even though you might have to spend a few hours.
But ultimately, it will benefit you and your family as a clean household will make sure a healthy and germ-free living. So use a little elbow grease and the cleaning tips we have detailed here to make your house look sparkling.
You May Like!
- Best Wet Vacuum for Pet Urine
- Best Vacuum for Intex Pool
- Best Vacuum for Pet Hair and Hardwood Floors
- Best Vacuum for Stairs
- Best Vacuum for tile Floors
- Best Vacuum Mop Combo
- Best Leaf Vacuum Mulcher
- Best Vacuum Under $200
- Best Vacuum for Laminate Floors
- Best Broom for Dog Hair
- Best Car Detailing Vacuum
- Best Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair
- Best Vacuum Attachment