If you want to know the best way to clean textured vinyl flooring, then grow through to the end!.
Most house owners use the vinyl floor because of it attractive, durable, and long-lasting. even it is using the highest traffic areas at home.
Many of them use vinyl plank floors in the kitchen and bathroom due to its waterproof nature. It’s easy to clean and maintained. Cleaning vinyl flooring is relatively straightforward and cost-effective.
If you want to keep clean and shiny your floor, then you have to know the Best Way to Clean Textured Vinyl Flooring. The market has different type of cleaning products safe for vinyl planks floors. You can use vinegar to clean your vinyl textured floor, vacuum or vinyl floor mop. Whatever you go for, you will be needed the right products.
– Check out if you like to use vinyl plank floor vacuum –
Moreover, I am going to explain the Best Way to Clean Textured Vinyl Flooring. So let’s get started.
Best Way to Clean Textured Vinyl Flooring
When it comes to cleaning vinyl flooring, we can’t go wrong with plain water and sponge mop! Always clean and wipe up spills as soon as possible, and mop frequently with plain water.
Here are some simple steps to clean textured vinyl flooring.
- Doormat – To keep the floor clean and protect, always use doormat in your entry door.
- Sweep – Regular sweeping is a good practice to keep clean the floor from dirt and dust.
- Spill Cleaning– Need to be cleaned immediately for the spill stains of juice and water if the dries on the floor it tough to remove.
- Vinegar Solution – Mix vinegar with hot water into the bucket then clean the floor with a mop (use mop which is made especially for the vinyl floor).
- Commercial Cleaner – If you think the vinegar cleaning isn’t working correctly, then use Vinyl floor cleaner.
Deep Clean Your Textured Vinyl Floor
- Make a solution using warm water with cedar vinegar and soap detergent. Once it ready, mop the floor.
- If the floor is affected by scuffs, rub them using jojoba oil. Keep some oil on the clean cloth and rub over the scuff marks. This is the best way to clean scrape on the vinyl floors.
- To remove stains of food, wine, etc. Create the thick paste of mixing baking soda with water and apply it over the stains. It ideals to remove any stains.
- If the stains don’t remove by soft cloth, then run using the brush.
- When stains are removed, then clean the entire floor with fresh water.
What not to do-
- Don’t use a “beater bar” when vacuuming vinyl floors. It can damage the floor surface.
- Don’t use paste wax OR solvent-based polishes.
- Don’t use ammonia-based cleaning solutions on textured vinyl floors.
- Don’t use highly abrasive cleaners or detergent.
How to clean linoleum floors with the ground in dirt!
Here are some tips to get ground in dirt out from linoleum floor OR vinyl floors
- Sweep or vacuum the floor regularly to remove any surface dirt. Use a soft broom or vacuum without a beater bar. Beater bar can damage your floors.
- Blend vinyl cleaning product with water by following manufacturer instructions. Use a sponge mop to mop the floor. Don’t use enough liquid to soak the floors.
- Mop again with clean water if the vinyl cleaner’s instructions say to rinse it off.
- Mop the floor accurately with the vinegar solution, Keep in mind – do use too much liquid.
- Mop the floor lightly with clean water. Dry it using a dry towel.
Keep in mind what you would be needed:
- Broom OR Vacuum
- Sponge Mop
- Vinyl cleaning product
- Soft bristle brush
Can you use a magic eraser on the vinyl floor?
Whether you own vinyl floors OR linoleum floors, you can use a “clean magic eraser” to save cleaning.
What is the best cleaner for luxury vinyl floors?
The cleaning expert suggests using dish washing soap for cleaning the vinyl floor. It’s necessary to use a microfiber mop or sponge mop to clean textured vinyl floors. Besides that, you can use a vinyl floor vacuum.
This is the best way to clean textured vinyl flooring to keep clean and shiny. Just follow the instruction and make enjoying your life.
You might be also liked!
- Best Vacuum for Intex Pool
- Best Vacuum for Pet Hair and Hardwood Floors
- Best Vacuum for Stairs
- Best Vacuum for Tile Floors
- Best Vacuum Mop Combo
- Best Vacuum Under $200
- Best Vacuum for Bed Bugs
- Best Car Vacuum for Detailing
- Best Vacuum for Laminate Floors
- Best Vacuum for Small Apartment
- Best Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair
- Best Broom for Dog Hair
- Best Vacuum Accessories
- Best Vacuum for Long Hair
- Best Leaf Vacuum Mulcher
- 73 Useful Cleaning Tips Hacks
- Best Pet Stain Remover for Carpets
- Best Pet Stain Remover Machine for Carpets